The first medics sent by Rose Charities Canada to Haiti after the earthquake have returned to Canada to create a teaching programme for the School of Nursing in Port-au-Prince. This programme will start in Port-au-Prince in mid-October and will be open to 22 nurses from various hospitals around the city.
News update posts
- The Power of Small. The remarkable tale of the Rose Charities Cambodia Eye program(s)
- Updates Dec 2019
- Newsletter Aug 2019 “.. just inch by inch and day by day..”
- Newsletter Dec 2018
- 7 new student education scholarship(s) Shikarapur School, Pharping Nepal !
- Amazing Sistema Aotearoa ! New Zealand’s remarkable youth orchestra..
- Charity Stars of Wanganui !
- Project Toolkit going forwards with wonderful Whanganui assistance..
- Project Toolkit.. sneak peek at ‘the works’ !
- ‘The Rehearsal’ Film Event for Samoa – Huge success !!!
- Project Toolkit Samoa gets going.. !
- Rose Charities NZ AGM 2016
- 8th Rose Charities International Meeting: April 2016. Uganda. Education and Community Health..
- Retinal Surgical training for Rose Cambodia Eye Hospital
- Raffles, Roses and Smiles: London’s most elite Chelsea club opens its doors for child education
- October 2014 Newsletter..
- Giving the Gift of Sight
- King Tide Fundraiser
- NZ Fundraising night
- Rose Charities in Cambodia – Rebecca Norris writes…
- They made it !! .. pictures..
- NZ donated operating microscope taken to Cambodia by Mike Webber
- Mongolian Rally .. the first 3 weeks for Khan-Touch-This and its intrepid NZ team !
- Rose NZ on tv3 Cambodia
- Helping Hands, Helping Eyes – Rose Sight Center Cambodia..
- Unsung Heroes Cambodia – new book. Rose Cambodia Sight Center / Eye Clinic is featured.. !
- Rose Charities International in 2012…
- A truck for ‘sight’ Cambodia !
- NZ Physiotherapist helps at Rose Cambodia Rehab Centre
- John Veale and Mike Webber awarded Cook Island Honorary Residency