**How to develop organizationally but still remain community based. ** How to form relationships between projects and donors. **How to make optimize social networking….. ** Come, learn, contribute and discuss…
Schedule of events:
- Thursday 22th March 2012 – Recommended arrival date for Rose Charities specific meeting. Evening: Private arrangements (dinner for any who wish to dine together in local ‘hawker cafe’ )
- Friday 23th March 2012 – Rose Charities Annual planning meeting and AGM. Theme “How to move forward, yet still remain community based” Special session on ” Generating the best The Fund-Seeker and Fund-Donor relationship”
- Recommended date for arrival for General Conference.
- Rose Charities informal dinner in Old Town restaurant
- Saturday 24th / Sunday 25th March 2012. Conference and open meeting(s). Hosted by Rose Charities Malaysia . Saturday. Formal conference dinner (to be arranged).
- Monday – departure
Venue: Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel: Tanjung Bunga, Penang (appx 15 min from old town)
Note: For this and any Rose Charities Meetings, NO donor funds are used, unless specifically directed for that purpose. All directors pay their own way, and there are no ‘perks’ or ‘paid luxury trimmings’ .