Donations are no longer being accepted for Rose Charities New Zealand. Should you wish to donate to any of the ongoing worldwide Rose Charities programs, please see www.rosecharities.org
News update posts
- The Power of Small. The remarkable tale of the Rose Charities Cambodia Eye program(s)
- Updates Dec 2019
- Newsletter Aug 2019 “.. just inch by inch and day by day..”
- Newsletter Dec 2018
- 7 new student education scholarship(s) Shikarapur School, Pharping Nepal !
- Amazing Sistema Aotearoa ! New Zealand’s remarkable youth orchestra..
- Charity Stars of Wanganui !
- Project Toolkit going forwards with wonderful Whanganui assistance..
- Project Toolkit.. sneak peek at ‘the works’ !
- ‘The Rehearsal’ Film Event for Samoa – Huge success !!!
- Project Toolkit Samoa gets going.. !
- Rose Charities NZ AGM 2016
- 8th Rose Charities International Meeting: April 2016. Uganda. Education and Community Health..
- Retinal Surgical training for Rose Cambodia Eye Hospital
- Raffles, Roses and Smiles: London’s most elite Chelsea club opens its doors for child education
- October 2014 Newsletter..
- Giving the Gift of Sight
- King Tide Fundraiser
- NZ Fundraising night
- Rose Charities in Cambodia – Rebecca Norris writes…
- They made it !! .. pictures..
- NZ donated operating microscope taken to Cambodia by Mike Webber
- Mongolian Rally .. the first 3 weeks for Khan-Touch-This and its intrepid NZ team !
- Rose NZ on tv3 Cambodia
- Helping Hands, Helping Eyes – Rose Sight Center Cambodia..
- Unsung Heroes Cambodia – new book. Rose Cambodia Sight Center / Eye Clinic is featured.. !
- Rose Charities International in 2012…
- A truck for ‘sight’ Cambodia !
- NZ Physiotherapist helps at Rose Cambodia Rehab Centre
- John Veale and Mike Webber awarded Cook Island Honorary Residency